HP Color Laserjet 1600 Firmware Update
HP Color Laserjet 1600 Firmware Update if HP developed in Windows, Mac and Linux Field want to connect Your HP Printer to device development environment through the Drivers and Software.
download-hp.com Will guide you in the right way to Download any HP Printer Drivers that you are looking for. Please note that the driver according to your own model at home/office.
You don’t have to worry about performance and compatibility with your computer as Drivers and Software to HP LaserJet 1600 in the latest version,They provide software and drivers for all types of HP printers available in the market. You just need to choose one that is suitable for your current printer.
“HP Color LaserJet 1600 Firmware” Specifications in Model Configurations Download, Support Windows and Mac OS X with your operating system”.
HP Color LaserJet 1600 PrinterFirmware Update Utility- HP Color LaserJet 1600 Printer
This utility is for use on Microsoft Windows 32 and 64 bit operating systems.
The utility can be used with a USB connection. Be sure to use the firmware update utility that is specific to your printer model.
This update is recommended for the HP Color LaserJet 1600 Series that have a firmware version older than the one posted
This utility updates the printer firmware version to the latest version.
The firmware version can be found on the Self-Test/Configuration Page which can be printed from the printer’s Reports menu.
Firmware Version 20120928 Fix:
- Added the “RFU” item to the “Setup Menu” to control remote firmware updates. The options are “On”, “Off”, and “Off and Locked”. The default value is “On” – permitting firmware updates. Changing it to “Off” or “Off and Locked” will prevent firmware updates.
This utility is for use on Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32/ 64 Bit Edition), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (W32/ x64 Bit Edition), Microsoft Windows XP (32/ 64 Bit Edition), Microsoft Vista (32/ 64 Bit Edition) and Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 Bit Edition), Microsoft Windows 8 (32/64 Bit Edition).
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 W32
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
HP LaserJet 1600 Installation instructions
Instructions for the HP Color LaserJet 1600 Series Flash Firmware Update using Microsoft Windows 32 and 64 bit operating systems:
Flash Firmware Update Notes:
• The Firmware Update Utility can use a USB connection to the printer.
• When using a USB connection, the HP MFP print driver software must be installed prior to using this utility.
• The HP MFP printer must be on and in a READY state as shown by the LCD display on the control panel and remain powered on during the entire firmware update process.
• Depending on the processor speed of your pc, the firmware update process may complete on the printer before the update status progress bar in the flash firmware update utility on the pc screen completes, this is normal.
• Once the update process has started, do not use your pc for any other activity until the process is complete.
• Inform others connected to the product, both network and USB, to refrain from using the printer during the update period.
• Do not power cycle the product or the pc until the firmware update process is complete.
1. Download the flash firmware updater file from HP.com to the pc desktop.
2. Turn the printer off and then back on to clear main printer memory.
3. Double click on the flash firmware update utility file. An HP firmware update window will open.
4. Select the appropriate printer in the dialog window. If you assigned a different name, choose the name that represents the correct printer.
5. Click on “Send Firmware” when ready to proceed.
6. The progress bar will begin to move to the right indicating information being transferred.
7. DO NOT power cycle the product or the pc during this process or the product may become unstable and or unusable without further attention from HP. The flash firmware update can take up to 5 minutes to complete. Please be patient.
8. During the product flash firmware update, the display on the product control panel will display “Erasing – Programming – Complete – Hewlett-Packard – Ready – Initializing – Ready“. Once the download is finished the printer will be in the Ready state.
9. At the conclusion of the firmware update, the dialog window will show a smiley face. Click on exit.
10. The flash firmware update process is complete.
If it is desired to verify the update, use the control panel reports menu under setup, to print a configuration report. The configuration report will show the current firmware revision in the Product information block.