HP ENVY 5640 Software-ePrint
You need to be HP ENVY 5640 Software-ePrint if HP developed in Windows, Mac and Linux Field want to connect Your HP Printer to device development environment through the Drivers and Software.
download-hp.com Will guide you in the right way to Download any HP Printer Drivers that you are looking for. Please note that the driver according to your own model at home/office.
You don’t have to worry about performance and compatibility with your computer as Drivers and Software to HP ENVY 5640 in the latest version,They provide software and drivers for all types of HP printers available in the market. You just need to choose one that is suitable for your current printer.
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers – HP ENVY 5640 All-in-One Printer
Release date: Aug 3, 2018
File Size: (31.2 MB)
HP ePrint Software makes it easy to print from a desktop or laptop PC to any HP ePrinter. You can easily print your digital content wirelessly to supported HP printers on a local wireless network (Wi-Fi), HP printer enabled Wireless or WiFi Direct, or over the wired LAN. Additionally, you can print to your HP ePrint-enabled printer via the cloud at home, the office, or on-the-go, whenever the printer is connected to the Internet. You can even print to thousands of HP ePrint Public Print Locations worldwide.
Fix and enhancements:
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
HP ENVY 5640 Installation instructions
The following is the installation guide for the HP Printer Drivers on your PC or laptop. People who now know how to do this can learn the following:
Reference the System Requirements to confirm your mobile device meets the Windows or Mac OS requirements for install.
Download the file to your computer:
1. Click on the Download button.
2. In the File Download box select Save.
3. In the Save As window choose a directory to save the file in and click Save.
4. When the file download has completed, select Open Folder.
5. Double click on the file to launch the installer. If the system is upgrading from a previous release, the installer will remove the older version and require a system reboot. Following reboot, relaunch the installer to complete the upgrade to the new version.
6. Follow the simple steps to complete the installation. If the system was upgraded, the user will have to re-register the ePrint Software with www.hpconnected.com to access web connected printers.
Note: Before you discover wireless direct printers, your HP product must have setup and be enabled for wireless direct network connectivity. Not every HP wireless capable product support Wireless Direct.