HP LaserJet 1010 Driver
HP LaserJet 1010 Driver if HP developed in Windows, Mac and Linux Field want to connect Your HP Printer to device development environment through the Drivers and Software.
download-hp.com Will guide you in the right way to Download any HP Printer Drivers that you are looking for. Please note that the driver according to your own model at home/office.
You don’t have to worry about performance and compatibility with your computer as Drivers and Software to HP LaserJet 1010 in the latest version,They provide software and drivers for all types of HP printers available in the market. You just need to choose one that is suitable for your current printer.
“HP Color LaserJet 1010 Drivers” Specifications in Model Configurations Download, Support Windows and Mac OS X with your operating system”.
HP LaserJet 1010/1012/1015 Printing System – HP LaserJet 1010 Printer series
The full solution software includes everything you need to install your HP printer. This collection of software includes the complete set of drivers, installer software, and other administrative tools found on the printer’s software CD.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 2000: Pentium(R) 166 MHz with 32 MB RAM
- Windows XP: 233 MHz with 64 MB RAM
- 150 MB free hard disk space for full software installation, including HP toolbox
- CD-ROM drive
- USB 2.0 port or dedicated IEEE 1284-B compliant bi-directional parallel port (both ports cannot be used concurrently)Cables
- 2-meter parallel cable, C2950A
- 3-meter parallel cable, C2951A
- USB cable, C6518A CPC
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
HP LaserJet 1010 Installation/Download instructions
Hewlett-Packard recommends that you install the printer software before connecting the printer to your computer with a parallel or USB cable.
If you connect the printer and the ‘New Hardware Found’ message appears on the computer screen and you have not installed the printer software, browse to this file on your computer (file must have previously been downloaded to your PC), click Next, and follow the instructions.
Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
- Turn on the printer first, then the computer.
- Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs that are running on your computer.
- Select Download and Run the file to extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive.
- Select Run and then Unzip. Make a note of the default folder the files will be extracted into.
- Select OK when the file extraction completes.
- Close the Winzip window.
- Browse to the extraction folder and run the autorun.exe file.
- Select install printer and follow the instructions.