HP LaserJet 1160 Host Based 64-bit driver (use with Itanium based systems)
HP LaserJet 1160 Host Based 64Bit for Notebooks publishing directly from HP Printer Series website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
download-hp.com Will guide you in the right way to Download any HP Printer Drivers that you are looking for. Please note that the driver according to your own model at home/office.
You don’t have to worry about performance and compatibility with your computer as Drivers and Software to HP LaserJet 1160 Mobile Printing in the latest version,We provide software and drivers for all types of HP printers available in the market. You just need to choose one that is suitable for your current printer.
“HP Mobile Printing for Notebooks” Specifications in Model Configurations Download, Support Windows and Mac OS X with your operating system”.
HP LaserJet 1160 Host Based 64-bit driver (use with Itanium based systems) – HP LaserJet 1160 Printer Series
HP Mobile Printing for Notebooks (formally known as HP Mobile Printing Driver) is a software solution designed to facilitate printing from mobile notebook computers to network-connected Postscript-enabled HP printers.
As the notebook user moves around within the enterprise from floor to floor or from site to site, there is a need to print to networked printers that are encountered while away from the desk. HP Mobile Printing for Notebooks allows easy printing access to these newly encountered printers. There is no need to locate the printer driver or create a new network port. The user simply selects the HP Mobile Printing application, enters the network address (IP Address, hostname, or UNC pathname) of the target printer when prompted, and the print job is sent to the printer.
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Server 2012
HP LaserJet 1160 Mobile Printing Installation
Note: Before proceeding with the software installation, be aware that administrator privileges are required to install the software and configure the printing system.
- Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs running on your computer.
- Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
- Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear.
- Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
- Double click on the file. This will begin the installation process. During the install, you may choose to make the HP Mobile Printing the default system printer on your computer.
- When the installation is complete, a new system printer named HP Mobile Printing will be located in the Printers folder on your computer.