HP PC Send Fax Driver
“HP DOWNLOAD”provide a download link for HP PC Send Fax Driver publishing directly from HP Printer Series website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
download-hp.com Will guide you in the right way to Download any HP Printer Drivers that you are looking for. Please note that the driver according to your own model at home/office.
You don’t have to worry about performance and compatibility with your computer as Drivers and Software to HP PC Send Fax Driver printer.
“HP PC Send Fax Driver” Specifications in Model Configurations Download, Support Windows and Mac OS X with your operating system”.
HP PC Send Fax Driver
Use this driver to conveniently fax documents from within PC applications through an analog-fax enabled HP multi-function (MFP) device.
1. Windows Server 2008 R2 Support.
2. Windows 8 Support.
3. Windows Server 2012 Support.
4. Increase fax cover page characters from 500 to 700.
5. Support for HP Future smart devices.
6. Fix for the issue while sending fax job from 32 bit application on 64 bit OS.
7. Improved configuration specific error messages.
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Server 2012
HP PC Send Fax Driver Installation
To use the Add Printer Wizard to install the Send Fax driver, follow these steps:
1. Download the Send Fax driver and extract the files to a directory of your choosing.
2. Click Add a printer under the Printers and Faxes window.
3. In the Add Printer Wizard welcome dialog box, click Next.
4. Under Local or Network Printer, select Local printer attached to this computer, then click Next.
NOTE: Select Local printer attached to this computer to install the MFP Send Fax driver on a network printer. The printer name is HP MFP Send Fax. When the driver is installed on a local printer, if you select a network printer, or a printer attached to another computer, then the IP address of the computer is required. Some features, such as fax preview, are not available if the driver is installed by using the network printer installation (Point and Print).
5. If your computer is already connected to the MFP, under Select a Printer Port, select Use the following port.
NOTE: If your computer is not connected to the MFP, select Create a new port, then select Standard TCP/IP Port. Type the MFP printer name or IP address in the Printer Name or IP Address text box.
6. Under Install Printer Software, click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse and go to the extracted driver files and select the .INF file.
8. Click Next under Install Printer Software.
9. Type a name for the printer (or use default).
10. Share the printer as desired M3.
11. Select Yes to print a test page (this will actually send a fax, not print a page locally).
12. In the HP MFP Send Fax dialog box, click the Fax Job tab. (Setup information is not required to send a test page).
13. In the Fax Number text box under Fax To, type the fax number where the test page will be sent.
14. Click Send. The preview window opens if you selected Show Preview Before Sending Fax on the Setup tab. On the toolbar, click Send Fax.
15. A message appears asking if the test page printed. Verify that the test page printed on the receiving fax machine and then click OK.
NOTE: The test page is delivered to the fax number that you typed in the Fax Number text box on the Fax Job tab.